LATEST ARTICLES

Thursday 29 December 2016

[Story] ÀKÚDÀÍYÁ Episode 1 by Adewumi Adeyemi

ÀKÚDÀÍYÁ - Episode one (My teras). 


Image result for akudaya


It just of a sudden when the news reach me that he has died! I took his picture and i sat on a chair and i said"it is a lie, how will such happen? We eat together yesterday likewise this morning" He told me that he was going to work and regularly, he do came back by 5:o'clk pm everyday, except sunday. Could this be true, I ask my self.

Within some seconds, I couldn't get my self anymore, it was around 8'o'clk in the night and yet, I couldn't see him. I breath higher and higher, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't bear it anymore so I cried so loud, I starting bouncing my self and I started rolling like a ball till people get notice and they pay me a visit in a huge number!!.

Asking,"iya doyin, ki lo sele ki lode"(what is the matter?). I said"baba doyin ni o, baba doyin ni o"(it's doyin's father).. What happen to him? He was involved in a car accident and he is dead, i replied!! With tears rolling on my cheeks, i couldn't talk any longer, people were speechless and most of them were saying"kayefi nla ma le leyi o"(this is serious). On the floor where I was rolling, there comes my children asking"mom, what's is the matter"? Before I could speak, my friend gather both of them and took them to her house and she Cook for them!.

The news has spread and there are multiple of people in front of my house waiting to verify whether it's true or not.

But they later agreed when they couldn't seen him arrive! I feel like dying, I started saying junks because I don't know anything again. My mother was told and she quickly come to my house, she was doing her path in consoling me!.

His family gather themselves for a meeting on how to buried him. The next day, they send some people to the mortuary to bring back his corpse to his vineyard. On their way home, they called the family to keep me somewhere and I was kept! As soon as they arrived, I quickly rushed out as I hear the shrine, I was going toward the ambulance, people blocked me .

TO BE CONTINUE.... . . . -

Share this:

Post a Comment

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Become Our Poet | Submit Your Articles | Purchase Our Books | Our Poets | Weekend Duel | Advertise With Us | Join Our Facebook Group | Join Our Whatsapp Group | Aricles | Poems
All Rights Reserved
[2016]
© Gurusprovince Team.
GP TALES. Designed by Gurusprovince Team
Gurusprovince Team